Power Point Mini-Lessons on Guidelines
At the CCCII June 2012 working sessions in Atlanta, members of the CCCII Design Committee made presentations to serve as mini-lessons for the unit development working teams about each element in the Unit Template. The slides for these presentations augment the information in the Unit Guidelines Sheets.
You may download each mini-lesson individually, or the entire set at the bottom of the page.
- Catholic Identity Integration Overview by Sr. Leanne Welch
- CCCII ELA Unit Template Overview by Susan Abelein
- Topic, Timeframe, Description, Overview, Texts, and CC Standards by Laura Egan
- Essential Questions by Mary Jane Krebbs
- Writing Objectives by Susan Abelein
- Vocabulary by Laura Egan
- Summative Assessment by Mary Jane Krebs
- Instructional Activities & Resources by Sr. Leanne Welch
Download the complete set of mini-lessons here: